Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

17 Down Under: 17 DOWN UNDER. "A celebration of moderate grade climbing in Victoria". 184 pages. 285 images. Father & son team, Steve & John Morris, embark on a journey to climb and photograph 50 of the best rock climbs in Victoria, grade 17 & under. Inc bookmark  $50.00
9% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
The good Dr Victoria, Australia  19/04/2005  570 22/05/2015   27/05/2015 
  timbigot Victoria, Australia  13/08/2012  53 24/05/2015   27/05/2015 
  tshaw Porepunkah, Victoria, Australia  14/12/2010  39 22/01/2015   27/05/2015 
  trogster Gardenvale, Melbourne  21/10/2006  10 10/11/2013   27/05/2015 
  tomatessechees Sydney Northern Beaches  24/01/2014  10 26/05/2015   27/05/2015 
  TimP Castlemaine  28/09/2013  125 18/05/2015   27/05/2015 
  Tassie_boy Victoria, Australia  12/12/2007  5 6/10/2012   27/05/2015 
  Tastrad Launceston, Tasmania  16/07/2007  124 20/05/2015   27/05/2015 
trog Vancouver, BC  3/09/2009  57 20/05/2015   27/05/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
78% 
Boulder
78% 
Top Rope
56% 
Sport
78% 
Trad Single
100% 
Trad Multi
89% 
Aid/Big Wall
33% 
Ice
22% 
Mountain
44% 
Not Applicable
 

There are 9 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 33% have only posted a few times, leaving 67% who are major posters. 44% are from Australia.

The top users are: The good Dr

The average user is 41 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints