Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Black Diamond: Black Diamond "PosiWire" Quick-Draw Sets. (6 Pack) Top: Straight gate Positron. (Anodised Ink Blue) Bottom: HotWire Wire gate. (Anodised Ink Blue) Dogbone: 12cm long and 14mm wide. NB SIX quick-draws AWESOME value IMO. $19.16 per draw...  $117.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
Garrath Victoria, Australia    237 3/09/2014   21/04/2015 
  garry Victoria, Australia  18/10/2005  84 10/03/2015   21/04/2015 
  gfdonc Victoria, Australia  22/10/2003  3016 15/04/2015   21/04/2015 
  grangrump Victoria, Australia  22/06/2007  380 11/03/2015   21/04/2015 
  gaetanr Victoria, Australia  5/12/2012  22 8/12/2014   21/04/2015 
  Glen Victoria, Australia  18/06/2003  9 19/06/2014   21/04/2015 
gordoste Albury, NSW, Australia  27/10/2004  1112 18/04/2015   21/04/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
83% 
Boulder
17% 
Top Rope
33% 
Sport
67% 
Trad Single
83% 
Trad Multi
100% 
Aid/Big Wall
17% 
Ice
 
Mountain
17% 
Not Applicable
17% 

There are 7 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 14% have only posted a few times, leaving 86% who are major posters. 100% are from Australia.

The top users are: Garrath, gfdonc, grangrump, gordoste

The average user is 45 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints