Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Black Diamond: Black Diamond "PosiWire" Quick-Draw Sets. (6 Pack) Top: Straight gate Positron. (Anodised Ink Blue) Bottom: HotWire Wire gate. (Anodised Ink Blue) Dogbone: 12cm long and 14mm wide. NB SIX quick-draws @ $16.50ea.  $99.00
29% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  patto Victoria, Australia  10/06/2005  1215 3/08/2015   4/08/2015 
  prb Adelaide, Australia  19/04/2004  456 14/07/2015   4/08/2015 
  plugngo Sydney  11/02/2009  52 28/04/2015   4/08/2015 
  peteclimbs Victoria, Australia  4/09/2012  63 23/06/2015   4/08/2015 
  PThomson Blue Mountains, Australia  19/01/2011  187 28/07/2015   4/08/2015 
  pcb Victoria, Australia  17/08/2010  16 30/10/2013   4/08/2015 
  Pommy Gosford, Australia  18/11/2003  130 10/06/2015   4/08/2015 
  PeterW Melbourne, Victoria, Australia  22/11/2013  4 30/07/2015   4/08/2015 
phillipivan   17/10/2009  519 2/08/2015   4/08/2015 
pieman Sydney  1/08/2011  17 26/01/2015   4/08/2015 
phil_nev Victoria, Australia    1143 3/07/2015   4/08/2015 
  PDRM Victoria, Australia  22/11/2007  409 30/07/2015   4/08/2015 
  pharmamatt Victoria, Australia  24/12/2005  175 15/11/2014   4/08/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
55% 
Boulder
36% 
Top Rope
55% 
Sport
73% 
Trad Single
73% 
Trad Multi
73% 
Aid/Big Wall
27% 
Ice
18% 
Mountain
36% 
Not Applicable
18% 

There are 13 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 8% have only posted a few times, leaving 92% who are major posters. 77% are from Australia.

The top users are: patto, prb, PThomson, phillipivan, phil_nev, PDRM, pharmamatt

The average user is 34 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints