Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

DMM: Ultra O Keylock Screwgate 25 12 7 kN NB Ideal with tape slings and for use on Ascenders etc... Anodised ALL BLACK. (Great for theatrical rigging?)  $29.00
24% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
shortman Victoria, Australia  5/11/2010  2395 22/11/2016   6/12/2016 
  johnpitcairn Auckland, New Zealand  21/08/2012  120 14/11/2016   6/12/2016 
  Esteban77 Victoria, Australia  5/06/2011  9 12/11/2016   6/12/2016 
  Bails Victoria, Australia  5/08/2014  1 13/02/2015   6/12/2016 
ajfclark Horsham, Victoria  18/01/2008  5573 1/12/2016   6/12/2016 
  ClintR Sydney, Australia  17/06/2010  10 6/05/2015   6/12/2016 
  davepalethorpe Sydney, Australia  2/12/2009  127 14/06/2016   6/12/2016 
Sabu Melbourne, Australia  20/09/2004  2781 1/12/2016   6/12/2016 
MisterGribble Victoria, Australia  6/04/2007  469 2/12/2016   6/12/2016 
oweng Hobart    502 30/01/2015   6/12/2016 
  PThomson Blue Mountains, Australia  19/01/2011  208 6/12/2016   6/12/2016 
  Wendy Natimuk  23/11/2004  3233 3/12/2016   6/12/2016 
The good Dr Victoria, Australia  19/04/2005  603 13/10/2016   6/12/2016 
  Karl Bromelow   20/10/2006  235 31/10/2016   6/12/2016 
rodw NSW, Australia  15/12/2003  2634 16/11/2016   6/12/2016 
  mitch46and2 adelaide  26/08/2013  17 5/12/2016   6/12/2016 
  adrian Victoria, Australia  20/06/2003  119 18/07/2016   6/12/2016 
  Estey ACT, Australia    132 5/07/2016   6/12/2016 
  kilbz wollongong, Australia  10/03/2014  6 2/05/2015   6/12/2016 
pmonks U.S.A.  29/07/2008  1304 5/12/2016   6/12/2016 
  dave1962 south australia, Australia  12/09/2010  38 2/10/2016   6/12/2016 
trog Vancouver, BC  3/09/2009  67 22/10/2016   6/12/2016 
kuu Sydney, Australia  10/01/2005  610 15/11/2016   6/12/2016 
  D_heritage Victoria, Australia  6/09/2016  2 13/09/2016   6/12/2016 
  patto Victoria, Australia  10/06/2005  1278 23/10/2016   6/12/2016 
  PeterW Melbourne, Victoria, Australia  22/11/2013  42 2/12/2016   6/12/2016 
  jrc Lindfield, NSW Australia  6/02/2006  203 31/10/2016   6/12/2016 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
71% 
Boulder
42% 
Top Rope
58% 
Sport
83% 
Trad Single
88% 
Trad Multi
83% 
Aid/Big Wall
17% 
Ice
17% 
Mountain
33% 
Not Applicable
13% 

There are 27 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 19% have only posted a few times, leaving 81% who are major posters. 70% are from Australia.

The top users are: shortman, ajfclark, Sabu, MisterGribble, oweng, PThomson, Wendy, The good Dr, Karl Bromelow, rodw, pmonks, kuu, patto, jrc

The average user is 41 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints