A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.Limit To: All A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
There are 3 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 33% have only posted a few times, leaving 67% who are major posters. 100% are from Australia.
The average user is 25 years old.