Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Mad Rock: Mad Rock "Ultra Tech" HMS Screwgate. Hot Forged. Polished Silver body with a red gate. Great for belaying. 26kN. 9kN. 9kN. Gate opening = 22mm Length = 94mm. Super Special!  $10.00
20% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  rightarmbad queensland, Australia  5/08/2004  489 26/06/2015   4/07/2015 
  Rawpowa! Syndey, NSW  8/06/2014  28 28/06/2015   4/07/2015 
  ratt07 wollongong Australia  18/07/2010  9 12/06/2013   4/07/2015 
rodw NSW, Australia  15/12/2003  2541 23/06/2015   4/07/2015 
  Rossco Victoria, Australia  29/01/2006  22 24/06/2015   4/07/2015 
  richb Central Victoria, Australia  12/08/2004  24 29/06/2015   4/07/2015 
Reg Sydney, Australia  2/04/2013  14 19/03/2015   4/07/2015 
  Richard Delaney Katoomba, NSW, Australia  19/08/2008  174 24/06/2015   4/07/2015 
Robbie Victoria, Australia  1/01/2007  81 4/07/2015   4/07/2015 
  rowan blue mountains Australia  30/05/2006  30 26/05/2015   4/07/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
50% 
Boulder
70% 
Top Rope
50% 
Sport
100% 
Trad Single
90% 
Trad Multi
80% 
Aid/Big Wall
20% 
Ice
20% 
Mountain
20% 
Not Applicable
 

There are 10 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 10% have only posted a few times, leaving 90% who are major posters. 90% are from Australia.

The top users are: rightarmbad, rodw, Richard Delaney

The average user is 52 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints