Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Austrialpin: OVALO Straight Gate. Strength: 25 10 8kN (Heavy Duty) N/B Perfect for Racking wired Nuts? IMO   $12.00
45% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
EleNora Victoria, Australia  18/08/2014  16 19/12/2014   19/12/2014 
ecowain Mt Victoria, Australia  3/11/2003  112 22/11/2014   19/12/2014 
  Estey ACT, Australia    127 11/12/2014   19/12/2014 
Eduardo Slabofvic Victoria, Australia  2/02/2005  2827 15/12/2014   19/12/2014 
  earwig out bush  22/10/2003  265 25/07/2014   19/12/2014 
  Esteban77 Victoria, Australia  5/06/2011  8 26/10/2014   19/12/2014 
  egosan Melbourne  16/04/2008  1061 10/12/2014   19/12/2014 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
50% 
Boulder
67% 
Top Rope
50% 
Sport
50% 
Trad Single
67% 
Trad Multi
67% 
Aid/Big Wall
33% 
Ice
33% 
Mountain
33% 
Not Applicable
17% 

There are 7 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 14% have only posted a few times, leaving 86% who are major posters. 71% are from Australia.

The top users are: Eduardo Slabofvic, earwig, egosan

The average user is 37 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints