Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

17 Down Under: 17 DOWN UNDER. "A celebration of moderate grade climbing in Victoria". 184 pages. 285 images. Father & son team, Steve & John Morris, embark on a journey to climb and photograph 50 of the best rock climbs in Victoria, grade 17 & under. Inc bookmark  $50.00
9% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  mikllaw Victoria, Australia  14/01/2010  1527 2/04/2015   2/04/2015 
Macciza Blue Mountains, Australia  12/02/2007  1571 1/04/2015   2/04/2015 
MisterGribble Victoria, Australia  6/04/2007  385 31/03/2015   2/04/2015 
  mitch46and2 adelaide  26/08/2013  6 21/02/2015   2/04/2015 
  Matti Victoria, Australia  12/06/2013  1 23/02/2015   2/04/2015 
  matthewp Sydney, Australia  16/01/2009  52 17/02/2015   2/04/2015 
  MichaelOR Victoria, Australia  3/07/2004  185 24/03/2015   2/04/2015 
Miguel75 Victoria, Australia  11/07/2009  2714 31/03/2015   2/04/2015 
  Markg Brisbane, Australia  27/02/2015  1 27/02/2015   2/04/2015 
  martym Sydney  3/04/2009  956 31/03/2015   2/04/2015 
Marcus Patagonia, Argentina  28/04/2005  5 17/12/2012   2/04/2015 
  marky Victoria, Australia  4/12/2008  129 27/02/2015   2/04/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
50% 
Boulder
60% 
Top Rope
30% 
Sport
70% 
Trad Single
70% 
Trad Multi
90% 
Aid/Big Wall
30% 
Ice
10% 
Mountain
30% 
Not Applicable
20% 

There are 12 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 33% have only posted a few times, leaving 67% who are major posters. 75% are from Australia.

The top users are: mikllaw, Macciza, MisterGribble, MichaelOR, Miguel75, martym

The average user is 46 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints