Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Black Diamond: Black Diamond "PosiWire" Quick-Draw Sets. (6 Pack) Top: Straight gate Positron. (Anodised Ink Blue) Bottom: HotWire Wire gate. (Anodised Ink Blue) Dogbone: 12cm long and 14mm wide. NB SIX quick-draws AWESOME value IMO. $19.16 per draw...  $117.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  ben_R Victoria, Australia  7/11/2013  3 15/11/2013   31/03/2015 
  bwill Cooks Hill, Australia  5/12/2010  12 17/11/2014   31/03/2015 
billk Victoria, Australia  7/02/2005  654 17/03/2015   31/03/2015 
  brendan   4/03/2006  418 24/03/2015   31/03/2015 
bigchris Victoria, Australia  3/10/2011  81 31/03/2015   31/03/2015 
  barney800 Victoria, Australia  31/10/2011  57 14/02/2015   31/03/2015 
  bentobox Victoria, Australia  18/12/2014  9 30/03/2015   31/03/2015 
  bergheil Sydney, Australia  17/01/2011  10 15/02/2015   31/03/2015 
  bigfish Blackheath  10/06/2011  55 19/03/2015   31/03/2015 
  bobjones NZ  2/01/2005  7 5/11/2012   31/03/2015 
  Bryn_W Porongurup, Western Australia  25/02/2015  1 3/03/2015   31/03/2015 
  bne Victoria, Australia  7/08/2003  136 19/03/2012   31/03/2015 
  bones Victoria, Australia  21/12/2006  518 16/02/2015   31/03/2015 
Byron Victoria, Australia  8/11/2014  7 20/02/2015   31/03/2015 
Ben_E Victoria, Australia  30/08/2010  274 18/03/2015   31/03/2015 
barefootbushman Western Australia, Australia  26/05/2014  7 16/02/2015   31/03/2015 
Big G NSW, Australia  13/08/2010  378 14/03/2015   31/03/2015 
  bradc blackheath, NSW  23/10/2003  74 28/11/2014   31/03/2015 
  BA Victoria, Australia    886 20/03/2015   31/03/2015 
  bjorniam Sydney, Australia  22/06/2012  21 25/03/2015   31/03/2015 
  beean Townsville, Australia  24/07/2013  4 12/01/2015   31/03/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
60% 
Boulder
35% 
Top Rope
50% 
Sport
70% 
Trad Single
75% 
Trad Multi
75% 
Aid/Big Wall
10% 
Ice
10% 
Mountain
35% 
Not Applicable
5% 

There are 21 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 38% have only posted a few times, leaving 62% who are major posters. 81% are from Australia.

The top users are: billk, brendan, bones, Ben_E, Big G, BA

The average user is 37 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints