Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Black Diamond: 10mm DYNEX: 60cm (24") Runner. (Open round sling) Great for making "extender" quick-draws. IMO   $10.00
28% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  Ashy NSW, Australia  13/07/2005  6 21/12/2006   31/10/2014 
  Aristotle Sydney, Australia  7/10/2014  5 8/10/2014   31/10/2014 
ajfclark Horsham, Victoria  18/01/2008  4946 31/10/2014   31/10/2014 
  ademmert Victoria, Australia  12/12/2004  381 15/10/2014   31/10/2014 
  armstp Victoria, Australia  28/12/2005  44 8/05/2013   31/10/2014 
  adventure1545 Victoria, Australia  20/05/2014  2 17/09/2014   31/10/2014 
  adrian Victoria, Australia  20/06/2003  116 21/07/2014   31/10/2014 
  AndreasAachen Victoria, Australia  16/05/2014  2 1/10/2014   31/10/2014 
  Allan Victoria, Australia  28/07/2014  6 8/10/2014   31/10/2014 
  Anita.Gluyas Sydney, Australia  18/10/2014  1 29/10/2014   31/10/2014 
  adgoneclimbing Brisbane, Australia  9/05/2006  22 6/04/2013   31/10/2014 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
70% 
Boulder
80% 
Top Rope
70% 
Sport
90% 
Trad Single
80% 
Trad Multi
60% 
Aid/Big Wall
30% 
Ice
30% 
Mountain
50% 
Not Applicable
10% 

There are 11 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 55% have only posted a few times, leaving 45% who are major posters. 91% are from Australia.

The top users are: ajfclark, ademmert

The average user is 43 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints