Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Beal: "FLYER" 10.20mm x 60M. (CLASSIC - Std)- Assorted sheath colours. ORANGE pictured. Weightmtr - 65 gms. UIAA Falls - 10. Impact Force - 7.4 kN FREE display bag & groundsheet inc'. Email Steve with colour choice - Green in stock...  $229.00
21% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
harold geelong,Victoria, Australia  1/05/2004  184 18/03/2015   27/03/2015 
  hipdos Canberra, Australia  6/05/2005  160 13/01/2015   27/03/2015 
  hwalks Victoria, Australia  9/12/2012  1 9/10/2013   27/03/2015 
Hawkman Coffs Harbour, Australia    735 3/05/2014   27/03/2015 
  Hipster Blackheath, Australia  17/01/2006  245 26/02/2015   27/03/2015 
  Howsie Victoria, Australia  11/12/2013  43 24/03/2015   27/03/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
67% 
Boulder
83% 
Top Rope
50% 
Sport
83% 
Trad Single
100% 
Trad Multi
100% 
Aid/Big Wall
17% 
Ice
 
Mountain
17% 
Not Applicable
 

There are 6 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 17% have only posted a few times, leaving 83% who are major posters. 100% are from Australia.

The top users are: harold, hipdos, Hawkman, Hipster

The average user is 40 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints