Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Black Diamond: SET of 8 "C4" Cams and 8 matching wire gates. Sizes .3 .4 .5 .75 1 2 3 & 4 and 8 anodised "neutrino" - wire gate karabiners.   $625.00
20% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
ClusterFck Singapore  9/04/2014  5 26/04/2014   31/07/2014 
cruze Christchurch, New Zealand  22/11/2004  1449 3/01/2014   31/07/2014 
  Crones NSW  16/08/2013  3 24/07/2014   31/07/2014 
  Cam McKenzie Victoria, Australia  17/01/2006  255 28/07/2014   31/07/2014 
  Chillisalt Victoria, Australia  1/06/2013  9 21/07/2014   31/07/2014 
ClazyLady Victoria, Australia  2/12/2010  3 13/01/2014   31/07/2014 
  Cams Brisbane  29/11/2012  14 29/07/2014   31/07/2014 
  chunderfuzz NSW, Australia  15/07/2014  6 23/07/2014   31/07/2014 
  climberman Corrimal, Australia  25/07/2004  728 19/06/2014   31/07/2014 
  Chockstone Moderator Victoria, Australia  8/10/2007  112 23/07/2014   31/07/2014 
coconut Victoria, Australia  6/01/2007  67 31/07/2014   31/07/2014 
Capt_mulch Lismore, NSW  23/07/2007  1271 30/07/2014   31/07/2014 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
90% 
Boulder
20% 
Top Rope
40% 
Sport
90% 
Trad Single
80% 
Trad Multi
70% 
Aid/Big Wall
10% 
Ice
10% 
Mountain
10% 
Not Applicable
20% 

There are 12 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 42% have only posted a few times, leaving 58% who are major posters. 58% are from Australia.

The top users are: cruze, Cam McKenzie, climberman, Capt_mulch

The average user is 38 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints