Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Scarpa Vapor Womens: Scarpa "Vapor" WOMEN's Velcro Size 41 Eur (9 US) High Performance Technical Shoe. Precision, sensitivity, and power. Vibram XS Grip2 Rubber (Outstanding smearing...) NB Only 1 pair left!  $99.00
57% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  lightfoot Victoria, Australia  28/01/2015  44 15/07/2015   3/08/2015 
  lfranklin Victoria, Australia  18/01/2009  23 23/11/2013   3/08/2015 
Lingy NSW, Australia  8/04/2014  5 27/05/2015   3/08/2015 
  Lee C The Mountains  17/03/2007  136 1/07/2015   3/08/2015 
  lacto Victoria, Australia  14/05/2005  337 24/06/2015   3/08/2015 
  latch NSW, Australia  24/05/2010  36 25/08/2014   3/08/2015 
  ldshield Victoria, Australia  4/10/2014  16 28/07/2015   3/08/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
71% 
Boulder
43% 
Top Rope
57% 
Sport
57% 
Trad Single
86% 
Trad Multi
86% 
Aid/Big Wall
29% 
Ice
14% 
Mountain
29% 
Not Applicable
 

There are 7 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 14% have only posted a few times, leaving 86% who are major posters. 86% are from Australia.

The top users are: lacto

The average user is 39 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints