Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Edelrid: "Ultralight Helmet" (Red) Fits 54 - 60cm Great heavy duty all-rounder. SUPER SPECIAL for a short time only!  $79.00
21% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  Dalai Victoria, Australia    4350 24/07/2014   25/07/2014 
  Damo666 Australia  26/02/2009  229 3/06/2014   25/07/2014 
  Dave_S Victoria, Australia  10/10/2012  48 14/07/2014   25/07/2014 
deadbudgy Sydney, Australia  26/10/2007  133 27/05/2014   25/07/2014 
  DL Victoria, Australia  25/07/2003  12 25/05/2014   25/07/2014 
  dmcg ACT, Australia  3/09/2007  21 20/06/2014   25/07/2014 
  Dave J Victoria, Australia  11/02/2005  252 26/06/2014   25/07/2014 
  Drake Blue Mountains, Australia  4/01/2013  69 14/05/2014   25/07/2014 
  dfinnecy sydney, Australia  18/11/2008  77 23/06/2014   25/07/2014 
  DrDave Newcastle, Australia  19/08/2013  3 25/02/2014   25/07/2014 
DMueller Jamberoo, Australia  20/01/2005  4 21/07/2014   25/07/2014 
dobbo Victoria, Australia  16/03/2014  9 11/07/2014   25/07/2014 
  Dr Nick Sydney, Australia  6/03/2011  204 17/06/2014   25/07/2014 
Doug Hobart    294 14/07/2014   25/07/2014 
  dave Victoria, Australia  13/09/2003  308 8/07/2014   25/07/2014 
  Darrren Tasmania, Australia  12/01/2006  77 5/06/2014   25/07/2014 
  daave Wollongong, Australia  11/09/2005  332 15/07/2014   25/07/2014 
  dhunchak Victoria, Australia  2/08/2009  18 4/03/2014   25/07/2014 
  dave1962 south australia, Australia  12/09/2010  17 16/07/2014   25/07/2014 
  davepalethorpe Sydney, Australia  2/12/2009  126 14/05/2014   25/07/2014 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
79% 
Boulder
47% 
Top Rope
47% 
Sport
68% 
Trad Single
89% 
Trad Multi
84% 
Aid/Big Wall
5% 
Ice
16% 
Mountain
32% 
Not Applicable
5% 

There are 20 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 15% have only posted a few times, leaving 85% who are major posters. 95% are from Australia.

The top users are: Dalai, Damo666, Dave J, Dr Nick, Doug, dave, daave

The average user is 39 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints