Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Black Diamond: "Neutrino" karabiner. (Gate opening 22mm) Gate opening = 22mm. - Assorted "Ano" colours... (Red shown)  $7.00
22% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  Jim Titt Munich, Germany  29/01/2009  43 20/12/2013   20/04/2014 
  jared Melbourne, Victoria, Australia  8/01/2011  3 17/10/2013   20/04/2014 
jossy Melbourne, Australia  1/02/2011  8 21/06/2012   20/04/2014 
  Jigglypuff Victoria, Australia  2/03/2014  8 7/04/2014   20/04/2014 
  jordie Elwood, Victoria  20/02/2012  13 20/04/2014   20/04/2014 
  jh Grampians    35 8/02/2012   20/04/2014 
JamesMc Victoria, Australia  31/10/2003  704 15/04/2014   20/04/2014 
  johny Hobart, Tasmania  14/09/2004  6 17/04/2014   20/04/2014 
  J.C. Sydney, Australia  20/09/2008  465 25/03/2014   20/04/2014 
JimmyS Victoria, Australia  3/10/2011  99 20/04/2014   20/04/2014 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
67% 
Boulder
67% 
Top Rope
56% 
Sport
89% 
Trad Single
100% 
Trad Multi
89% 
Aid/Big Wall
11% 
Ice
22% 
Mountain
33% 
Not Applicable
11% 

There are 10 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 40% have only posted a few times, leaving 60% who are major posters. 60% are from Australia.

The top users are: JamesMc, J.C.

The average user is 34 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints