Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

DMM: Ultra O Keylock Screwgate 25 12 7 kN NB Ideal with tape slings and for use on Ascenders etc... Anodised ALL BLACK. (Great for theatrical rigging?)  $29.00
24% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  whippet Mt Victoria & Dargan , Blue Mtns  28/04/2015  1 28/04/2015   23/03/2017 
  widewetandslippery Victoria, Australia  20/12/2006  3603 23/03/2017   23/03/2017 
wallwombat Bushranger Country, NSW.  13/12/2006  3580 5/03/2017   23/03/2017 
  Wendy Natimuk  23/11/2004  3267 9/03/2017   23/03/2017 
  woody85 Victoria, Australia  21/05/2011  14 10/03/2015   23/03/2017 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
25% 
Boulder
75% 
Top Rope
25% 
Sport
100% 
Trad Single
100% 
Trad Multi
100% 
Aid/Big Wall
25% 
Ice
25% 
Mountain
75% 
Not Applicable
25% 

There are 5 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 20% have only posted a few times, leaving 80% who are major posters. 40% are from Australia.

The top users are: widewetandslippery, wallwombat, Wendy

The average user is 46 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints