Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Black Diamond: MAGNATRON Rock Lock. "The re-invention of the auto-locking karabiner". Two independant magnets lock the karabiner nose. 24 7 7 kN. Gate opening = 22mm. NB Only 8 left at this price.  $35.00
30% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  Lyrebird Victoria, Australia  11/04/2013  12 18/09/2015   3/05/2016 
  lacto Victoria, Australia  14/05/2005  353 3/04/2016   3/05/2016 
  ldshield Victoria, Australia  4/10/2014  32 1/04/2016   3/05/2016 
Lingy NSW, Australia  8/04/2014  10 2/05/2016   3/05/2016 
  Lee C The Mountains  17/03/2007  142 30/03/2016   3/05/2016 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
80% 
Boulder
60% 
Top Rope
100% 
Sport
60% 
Trad Single
100% 
Trad Multi
100% 
Aid/Big Wall
20% 
Ice
20% 
Mountain
40% 
Not Applicable
 

There are 5 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 20% have only posted a few times, leaving 80% who are major posters. 80% are from Australia.

The top users are: lacto

The average user is 44 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints