Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  PeterW Melbourne, Victoria, Australia  22-Nov-2013  105 7-Jan-2021   18-Jan-2021 
  davedave   28-Sep-2015  32 19-Oct-2020   18-Jan-2021 
Superstu Ashfield, Sydney  10-Jun-2003  1388 13-Jul-2020   18-Jan-2021 
  Markg Brisbane, Australia  27-Feb-2015  21 4-Nov-2020   18-Jan-2021 
  TimP Castlemaine  28-Sep-2013  267 10-Jan-2021   18-Jan-2021 
  Olbert Wollongong, Australia  6-Jul-2008  1194 27-Oct-2020   18-Jan-2021 
  DL Victoria, Australia  25-Jul-2003  12 25-May-2014   18-Jan-2021 
  sirdogalot brisbane, Australia  8-Jun-2011  9 7-Jul-2018   18-Jan-2021 
  Dalai Victoria, Australia    4926 4-Jan-2021   18-Jan-2021 
  rightarmbad queensland, Australia  5-Aug-2004  577 7-Jan-2021   18-Jan-2021 
  Isildur NSW  9-Apr-2007  27 21-Dec-2013   18-Jan-2021 
  Dave_S Victoria, Australia  10-Oct-2012  266 16-Jan-2020   18-Jan-2021 
  gfdonc Victoria, Australia  22-Oct-2003  3492 17-Dec-2020   18-Jan-2021 
gordoste Albury, NSW, Australia  27-Oct-2004  1242 18-Nov-2020   18-Jan-2021 
  egosan Melbourne  16-Apr-2008  1077 26-Sep-2020   18-Jan-2021 
  Glen Victoria, Australia  18-Jun-2003  10 13-Sep-2016   18-Jan-2021 
deadbudgy Sydney, Australia  26-Oct-2007  174 7-Sep-2020   18-Jan-2021 
Clancy Canberra, Australia  19-Aug-2003  82 13-May-2016   18-Jan-2021 
shiltz Victoria, Australia    522 30-Oct-2019   18-Jan-2021 
  Bob Saki Victoria, Australia  11-Apr-2005  604 6-Dec-2019   18-Jan-2021 
The good Dr Victoria, Australia  19-Apr-2005  648 17-Mar-2020   18-Jan-2021 
  SBW Victoria, Australia  17-Jan-2005  48 9-Jan-2019   18-Jan-2021 
  johnpitcairn Auckland, New Zealand  21-Aug-2012  185 6-Aug-2020   18-Jan-2021 
  dave1962 south australia, Australia  12-Sep-2010  45 11-Mar-2020   18-Jan-2021 
  jrc Lindfield, NSW Australia  6-Feb-2006  238 29-Oct-2020   18-Jan-2021 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
58% 
Boulder
42% 
Top Rope
63% 
Sport
71% 
Trad Single
88% 
Trad Multi
83% 
Aid/Big Wall
21% 
Ice
8% 
Mountain
13% 
Not Applicable
4% 

There are 25 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 8% have only posted a few times, leaving 92% who are major posters. 76% are from Australia.

The top users are: Superstu, TimP, Olbert, Dalai, rightarmbad, Dave_S, gfdonc, gordoste, egosan, deadbudgy, shiltz, Bob Saki, The good Dr, johnpitcairn, jrc

The average user is 54 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints