Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

DMM: DMM "Bug". (Anodised Grey) Great all-rounder with exceptional friction. IMO)- NB NEW lighter model with scalloped sides. Not as pictured. NB Only 3 left!  $25.00
22% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  thompson1000 Victoria, Australia  13/05/2017  1 13/05/2017   24/05/2017 
TooFatToClimb Victoria, Australia  15/11/2006  19 25/10/2016   24/05/2017 
  tshaw Porepunkah, Victoria, Australia  14/12/2010  61 4/03/2017   24/05/2017 
timfreddo blue mountains, NSW  21/03/2008  167 3/01/2017   24/05/2017 
tnd Sydney, Australia  2/02/2005  1218 19/05/2017   24/05/2017 
  TimP Castlemaine  28/09/2013  227 23/03/2017   24/05/2017 
  TobyB Victoria, Australia  18/02/2011  12 16/03/2017   24/05/2017 
  technogeekery Sydney  14/10/2009  574 19/05/2017   24/05/2017 
  theandrewglover Victoria, Australia  22/11/2013  9 12/02/2017   24/05/2017 
thylaxene Victoria, Australia  25/08/2009  40 25/08/2015   24/05/2017 
The good Dr Victoria, Australia  19/04/2005  603 13/10/2016   24/05/2017 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
63% 
Boulder
50% 
Top Rope
38% 
Sport
88% 
Trad Single
100% 
Trad Multi
100% 
Aid/Big Wall
63% 
Ice
25% 
Mountain
38% 
Not Applicable
38% 

There are 11 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 18% have only posted a few times, leaving 82% who are major posters. 73% are from Australia.

The top users are: timfreddo, tnd, TimP, technogeekery, The good Dr

The average user is 41 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints