Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Scarpa: THUNDER LADY Lined Lace up (Grey) Size 36 Eur (5.5 US) NB 6 pair left!  $49.00
75% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
Sabu Melbourne, Australia  20/09/2004  2743 5/08/2015   2/09/2015 
  SBW Victoria, Australia  17/01/2005  31 12/03/2015   2/09/2015 
sholloway Victoria, Australia  27/04/2014  3 19/08/2015   2/09/2015 
skegly Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia  23/04/2011  331 27/08/2015   2/09/2015 
  surfziggy NSW, Australia  21/08/2013  37 2/09/2015   2/09/2015 
  sirdogalot brisbane, Australia  8/06/2011  8 15/06/2015   2/09/2015 
  spicelab Sydney, Australia  14/10/2005  230 26/07/2015   2/09/2015 
shiltz Victoria, Australia    506 28/07/2015   2/09/2015 
  SnowSense Victoria, Australia  20/07/2015  3 12/08/2015   2/09/2015 
shortman Victoria, Australia  5/11/2010  2280 24/08/2015   2/09/2015 
  scarecrow Adelaide, Australia  11/06/2009  40 7/07/2015   2/09/2015 
  stuart h Victoria, Australia  20/11/2006  44 26/02/2015   2/09/2015 
seppo new york city/melbourne (clayton)  15/09/2007  34 16/07/2012   2/09/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
67% 
Boulder
67% 
Top Rope
75% 
Sport
83% 
Trad Single
92% 
Trad Multi
83% 
Aid/Big Wall
8% 
Ice
33% 
Mountain
25% 
Not Applicable
8% 

There are 13 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 23% have only posted a few times, leaving 77% who are major posters. 92% are from Australia.

The top users are: Sabu, skegly, spicelab, shiltz, shortman

The average user is 38 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints