Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

17 Down Under: 17 DOWN UNDER. "A celebration of moderate grade climbing in Victoria". 184 pages. 285 images. Father & son team, Steve & John Morris, embark on a journey to climb and photograph 50 of the best rock climbs in Victoria, grade 17 & under. Inc bookmark  $50.00
9% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
harold geelong,Victoria, Australia  1/05/2004  212 3/06/2016   28/06/2016 
  hwilliams Melbourne, Victoria, Australia  20/06/2004  5 4/03/2011   28/06/2016 
  hunsky Victoria, Australia  22/03/2016  2 11/04/2016   28/06/2016 
  hipdos Canberra, Australia  6/05/2005  160 13/01/2015   28/06/2016 
  hero Victoria, Australia  2/04/2006  655 24/05/2016   28/06/2016 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
100% 
Boulder
100% 
Top Rope
75% 
Sport
100% 
Trad Single
75% 
Trad Multi
75% 
Aid/Big Wall
25% 
Ice
 
Mountain
 
Not Applicable
25% 

There are 5 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 40% have only posted a few times, leaving 60% who are major posters. 100% are from Australia.

The top users are: harold, hipdos, hero

The average user is 41 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints