Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

DMM: DMM "Bug". (Assorted Anodised colours. Grey pictured...) Great all-rounder with exceptional friction. IMO) NB NEW lighter model.   $22.00
27% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
Garrath Victoria, Australia    237 3/09/2014   27/04/2015 
Groveller Ballarat, Australia  19/04/2012  129 13/04/2015   27/04/2015 
Goshen Geelong, VIC, Australia  29/04/2004  63 9/03/2015   27/04/2015 
  grangrump Victoria, Australia  22/06/2007  380 11/03/2015   27/04/2015 
grantoss Sydney, Australia  28/07/2010  139 23/03/2015   27/04/2015 
gnaguts Yup, Uranus is real, obviously.  21/09/2009  271 27/04/2015   27/04/2015 
  gfdonc Victoria, Australia  22/10/2003  3018 22/04/2015   27/04/2015 
gordoste Albury, NSW, Australia  27/10/2004  1112 18/04/2015   27/04/2015 
  Glen Victoria, Australia  18/06/2003  9 19/06/2014   27/04/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
78% 
Boulder
44% 
Top Rope
44% 
Sport
56% 
Trad Single
78% 
Trad Multi
89% 
Aid/Big Wall
22% 
Ice
 
Mountain
 
Not Applicable
 

There are 9 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 11% have only posted a few times, leaving 89% who are major posters. 89% are from Australia.

The top users are: Garrath, grangrump, gnaguts, gfdonc, gordoste

The average user is 59 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints