Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

DMM: Viper Size M (2013 model as shown) Padded Adjustable Harness, 5 Gear Loops Fits: Waist 75-91cm Legs 50-63cm   $89.00
32% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  earwig out bush  22/10/2003  262 16/04/2014   25/04/2014 
  Esteban77 Victoria, Australia  5/06/2011  6 2/04/2013   25/04/2014 
Eve Adelaide, Australia  30/10/2006  35 14/11/2012   25/04/2014 
Eduardo Slabofvic Victoria, Australia  2/02/2005  2761 23/04/2014   25/04/2014 
  egosan Melbourne  16/04/2008  1055 5/12/2013   25/04/2014 
  eddym Victoria, Australia    29 6/04/2014   25/04/2014 
ecowain Mt Victoria, Australia  3/11/2003  107 21/01/2013   25/04/2014 
  expresso UK  1/09/2012  21 6/02/2014   25/04/2014 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
43% 
Boulder
71% 
Top Rope
57% 
Sport
57% 
Trad Single
86% 
Trad Multi
71% 
Aid/Big Wall
29% 
Ice
29% 
Mountain
29% 
Not Applicable
14% 

There are 8 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 12% have only posted a few times, leaving 88% who are major posters. 62% are from Australia.

The top users are: earwig, Eduardo Slabofvic, egosan

The average user is 42 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints