Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  johnpitcairn Auckland, New Zealand  21-Aug-2012  163 15-Sep-2018   24-Sep-2018 
JMK Lower blue mts  7-Jan-2009  90 16-Jul-2018   24-Sep-2018 
  JonesyAu Victoria, Australia  18-May-2016  2 17-Feb-2018   24-Sep-2018 
JamesMc Victoria, Australia  31-Oct-2003  879 5-Sep-2018   24-Sep-2018 
jkane Victoria, Australia  25-Mar-2006  270 12-Aug-2018   24-Sep-2018 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
60% 
Boulder
40% 
Top Rope
40% 
Sport
40% 
Trad Single
80% 
Trad Multi
80% 
Aid/Big Wall
20% 
Ice
20% 
Mountain
20% 
Not Applicable
 

There are 5 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 20% have only posted a few times, leaving 80% who are major posters. 60% are from Australia.

The top users are: johnpitcairn, JamesMc, jkane

The average user is 46 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints