Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Black Diamond: Black Diamond "PosiWire" Quick-Draw Sets. (6 Pack) Top: Straight gate Positron. (Anodised Ink Blue) Bottom: UPGRADED HotWire Wire gate. (Anodised Ink Blue) Dogbone: 12cm long and 14mm wide. NB Works out at $22.50 per quick-draw.  $135.00
32% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
ajfclark Horsham, Victoria  18/01/2008  5508 25/07/2016   25/07/2016 
antforknee Victoria, Australia  5/01/2010  7 26/04/2016   25/07/2016 
  Andy P Victoria, Australia  2/07/2015  76 25/07/2016   25/07/2016 
  argos44 Darwin, Australia  8/10/2012  116 26/06/2016   25/07/2016 
  Ariel Melbourne, Australia  7/12/2014  11 9/07/2016   25/07/2016 
Andrew_M Sydney, Australia  13/12/2003  257 13/07/2016   25/07/2016 
  Ashy NSW, Australia  13/07/2005  6 21/12/2006   25/07/2016 
  armstp Victoria, Australia  28/12/2005  47 8/05/2016   25/07/2016 
ado_m Victoria, Australia  22/11/2006  334 14/07/2016   25/07/2016 
  Adc Sydney, Australia  11/10/2011  18 7/07/2016   25/07/2016 
  AndreasAachen Victoria, Australia  16/05/2014  3 20/05/2015   25/07/2016 
  ademmert Victoria, Australia  12/12/2004  394 10/04/2016   25/07/2016 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
78% 
Boulder
67% 
Top Rope
56% 
Sport
78% 
Trad Single
78% 
Trad Multi
44% 
Aid/Big Wall
33% 
Ice
33% 
Mountain
33% 
Not Applicable
33% 

There are 12 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 25% have only posted a few times, leaving 75% who are major posters. 92% are from Australia.

The top users are: ajfclark, Andrew_M, ado_m, ademmert

The average user is 50 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints