Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Mad Rock: EOFY Sale until SOLD OUT. Mad Rock "Super Tech" Straight gate karabiner. Hot Forged. Anodised Blue with a black gate. All round karabiner. 28kN. 8kN. 9kN. Gate opening = 21mm. Length = 95mm Key Lock nose.  $7.50
21% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  mikllaw Victoria, Australia  14/01/2010  1556 30/06/2015   2/07/2015 
  martym Sydney  3/04/2009  1005 26/06/2015   2/07/2015 
MrBill Victoria, Australia  29/06/2015  1 29/06/2015   2/07/2015 
Macciza Blue Mountains, Australia  12/02/2007  1645 29/06/2015   2/07/2015 
MisterGribble Victoria, Australia  6/04/2007  389 30/06/2015   2/07/2015 
  mabsydney NSW, Australia  20/06/2007  55 1/07/2015   2/07/2015 
mallion ACT, Australia  20/05/2011  29 26/05/2015   2/07/2015 
  MichaelOR Victoria, Australia  3/07/2004  193 28/06/2015   2/07/2015 
  maxdacat London  14/09/2004  905 2/07/2015   2/07/2015 
MonkeyBoy Melbourne, Australia  4/01/2009  326 9/06/2015   2/07/2015 
  mitch46and2 adelaide  26/08/2013  6 21/02/2015   2/07/2015 
  marky Victoria, Australia  4/12/2008  129 27/02/2015   2/07/2015 
  Marssan NSW, Australia  16/07/2006  76 25/06/2015   2/07/2015 
Matt451 Alphington, Victoria, Australia  10/05/2012  1 10/05/2012   2/07/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
69% 
Boulder
38% 
Top Rope
38% 
Sport
69% 
Trad Single
92% 
Trad Multi
85% 
Aid/Big Wall
15% 
Ice
8% 
Mountain
15% 
Not Applicable
8% 

There are 14 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 21% have only posted a few times, leaving 79% who are major posters. 79% are from Australia.

The top users are: mikllaw, martym, Macciza, MisterGribble, MichaelOR, maxdacat, MonkeyBoy

The average user is 43 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints