Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Set of 11 "Wallnuts" (1 to 11) N/B NEW Anodized colours!!! New "lighter" version. Steve's favourite wired Nuts.  $169.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  PDRM Victoria, Australia  22/11/2007  368 1/09/2014   3/09/2014 
  plugngo Sydney  11/02/2009  49 26/08/2014   3/09/2014 
  partysteve Victoria, Australia  7/12/2011  2 27/02/2012   3/09/2014 
  Pommy Gosford, Australia  18/11/2003  122 31/07/2014   3/09/2014 
pieman Sydney  1/08/2011  14 16/06/2014   3/09/2014 
phillipivan   17/10/2009  361 3/09/2014   3/09/2014 
  peteclimbs Victoria, Australia  4/09/2012  31 3/09/2014   3/09/2014 
pmonks U.S.A.  29/07/2008  1245 17/07/2014   3/09/2014 
  patto Victoria, Australia  10/06/2005  1087 2/09/2014   3/09/2014 
  PThomson Blue Mountains, Australia  19/01/2011  171 2/09/2014   3/09/2014 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
78% 
Boulder
44% 
Top Rope
44% 
Sport
89% 
Trad Single
78% 
Trad Multi
78% 
Aid/Big Wall
22% 
Ice
11% 
Mountain
44% 
Not Applicable
11% 

There are 10 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 10% have only posted a few times, leaving 90% who are major posters. 60% are from Australia.

The top users are: PDRM, phillipivan, pmonks, patto, PThomson

The average user is 35 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints