Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

17 Down Under: 17 DOWN UNDER. "A celebration of moderate grade climbing in Victoria". 184 pages. 285 images. Father & son team, Steve & John Morris, embark on a journey to climb and photograph 50 of the best rock climbs in Victoria, grade 17 & under. Inc bookmark  $50.00
9% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
billk Victoria, Australia  7/02/2005  654 17/03/2015   1/04/2015 
  barney800 Victoria, Australia  31/10/2011  57 14/02/2015   1/04/2015 
Byron Victoria, Australia  8/11/2014  7 20/02/2015   1/04/2015 
  bigfish Blackheath  10/06/2011  55 19/03/2015   1/04/2015 
BoulderBaby Victoria, Australia  25/07/2008  512 1/04/2015   1/04/2015 
  ben_R Victoria, Australia  7/11/2013  3 15/11/2013   1/04/2015 
  ben wiessner Hobart, Australia  9/11/2004  105 1/04/2015   1/04/2015 
  bradc blackheath, NSW  23/10/2003  74 28/11/2014   1/04/2015 
bh Sydney, NSW, Australia  22/12/2014  3 23/12/2014   1/04/2015 
  bobjones NZ  2/01/2005  7 5/11/2012   1/04/2015 
  bwill Cooks Hill, Australia  5/12/2010  12 17/11/2014   1/04/2015 
  bones Victoria, Australia  21/12/2006  518 16/02/2015   1/04/2015 
BundyBear Sutherland Shire, Sydney, NSW.  15/12/2003  450 30/03/2015   1/04/2015 
Ben_E Victoria, Australia  30/08/2010  274 18/03/2015   1/04/2015 
  bne Victoria, Australia  7/08/2003  136 19/03/2012   1/04/2015 
  BA Victoria, Australia    886 20/03/2015   1/04/2015 
  beean Townsville, Australia  24/07/2013  4 12/01/2015   1/04/2015 
  brendan   4/03/2006  418 24/03/2015   1/04/2015 
Big G NSW, Australia  13/08/2010  378 14/03/2015   1/04/2015 
  bjorniam Sydney, Australia  22/06/2012  21 25/03/2015   1/04/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
78% 
Boulder
50% 
Top Rope
56% 
Sport
78% 
Trad Single
83% 
Trad Multi
72% 
Aid/Big Wall
6% 
Ice
11% 
Mountain
33% 
Not Applicable
11% 

There are 20 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 25% have only posted a few times, leaving 75% who are major posters. 75% are from Australia.

The top users are: billk, BoulderBaby, bones, BundyBear, Ben_E, BA, brendan, Big G

The average user is 38 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints