Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

17 Down Under: 17 DOWN UNDER. "A celebration of moderate grade climbing in Victoria". 184 pages. 285 images. Father & son team, Steve & John Morris, embark on a journey to climb and photograph 50 of the best rock climbs in Victoria, grade 17 & under. Inc bookmark  $50.00
9% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Logged In Today   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
  richb Central Victoria, Australia  12/08/2004  23 21/12/2014   31/03/2015 
rodw NSW, Australia  15/12/2003  2502 20/03/2015   31/03/2015 
  Rigs Victoria, Australia  25/02/2014  6 14/03/2014   31/03/2015 
  Ryno Victoria, Australia  27/01/2015  7 18/03/2015   31/03/2015 
  rowan blue mountains Australia  30/05/2006  28 17/07/2014   31/03/2015 
Reg Sydney, Australia  2/04/2013  14 19/03/2015   31/03/2015 
  Rawpowa! Syndey, NSW  8/06/2014  10 30/03/2015   31/03/2015 
  ratt07 wollongong Australia  18/07/2010  9 12/06/2013   31/03/2015 
Robb Adelaide, Australia  13/01/2004  565 25/03/2015   31/03/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
44% 
Boulder
67% 
Top Rope
33% 
Sport
100% 
Trad Single
89% 
Trad Multi
78% 
Aid/Big Wall
22% 
Ice
22% 
Mountain
22% 
Not Applicable
 

There are 9 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 44% have only posted a few times, leaving 56% who are major posters. 89% are from Australia.

The top users are: rodw, Robb

The average user is 38 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints