Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Black Diamond: SET of 8 "C4" Cams and 8 matching wire gates. Sizes .3 .4 .5 .75 1 2 3 & 4 and 8 anodised "neutrino" - wire gate karabiners.   $650.00
23% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum

A place for Victorian climbers to hang out and chat about climbing. Anyone can register and post messages.

Forum Members Currently Logged In   Push For The Summit Sorted By
Limit To:  All   A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Icon User Location Joined # Posts Last Posted Last Logon
nerm Tasmania, Australia  25/09/2006  84 18/02/2015   1/04/2015 
  patto Victoria, Australia  10/06/2005  1145 30/03/2015   1/04/2015 
  barney800 Victoria, Australia  31/10/2011  57 14/02/2015   1/04/2015 
  Rigs Victoria, Australia  25/02/2014  6 14/03/2014   1/04/2015 
The good Dr Victoria, Australia  19/04/2005  563 1/04/2015   1/04/2015 
IdratherbeclimbingM9 Mt Buffalo (near enough) Victoria, Australia.    10023 1/04/2015   1/04/2015 
Eduardo Slabofvic Victoria, Australia  2/02/2005  2887 30/03/2015   1/04/2015 
ajfclark Horsham, Victoria  18/01/2008  5172 31/03/2015   1/04/2015 
  f_abe Mount Gambier, Australia  13/04/2007  127 13/02/2015   1/04/2015 
  Markg Brisbane, Australia  27/02/2015  1 27/02/2015   1/04/2015 
  PDRM Victoria, Australia  22/11/2007  394 26/02/2015   1/04/2015 
  stuart h Victoria, Australia  20/11/2006  44 26/02/2015   1/04/2015 


Member Statistics   Push For The Summit

Activity Percentage Graph
Gym
40% 
Boulder
70% 
Top Rope
50% 
Sport
90% 
Trad Single
80% 
Trad Multi
90% 
Aid/Big Wall
30% 
Ice
20% 
Mountain
30% 
Not Applicable
20% 

There are 12 registered members. Of these 0% have never posted, 17% have only posted a few times, leaving 83% who are major posters. 92% are from Australia.

The top users are: patto, The good Dr, IdratherbeclimbingM9, Eduardo Slabofvic, ajfclark, PDRM

The average user is 46 years old.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints