M9 annoys the shit out of me 10
19% 

Page 1 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 55
Author
M9 Poll
simey
10-Dec-2009
5:20:15 PM
Just curious to know what other people's reactions are.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
10-Dec-2009
5:25:41 PM
You have six more options if you care to use them...

This could be interesting.
~> It is hardly likely to become as 'up there' as this thread, but I guess I can hope!

Given the timing of your commencing this thread simey, I presume that this recent post of mine has caused you angst.
~> If that is the case I apologise, as I meant no harm.

I am a bit surprised that you are feeling thin-skinned today, as I have enjoyed reading your jousting with others on Chocky in the past at a much meatier level.
simey
10-Dec-2009
6:03:47 PM
On 10/12/2009 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
>I have enjoyed reading your jousting with others on Chocky in the past at a much meatier level.

Exactly, so don't fu#cking namby pamby around with your lame humour and obscure cross-referencing and then remind everyone with a little heh, heh, heh or a wink that you are only kidding.

There is nothing in your posts that would offend anyone anyway.

I just don't want you to bore the crap out of me whenever I read one of your posts.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
10-Dec-2009
6:13:42 PM
= Ignore Messages By ...

Tired of seeing posts by (Heh, heh, heh).? Tick this option to hide messages by this user within all forum topics. ~ (Note: You may return to this screen at any point to alter the above settings).

wallwombat
10-Dec-2009
6:16:27 PM
Come on simey, we need a few more options.

* M9 makes me laugh because he sounds like Mark Occhilupo

* M9 knows too much about html codes and should be flogged

* M9 still climbs in Volleys so he can be old school and should be flogged

* M9 is a jolly good chap for an aid climber

They're just a few off the top of my head. We need more than two options. Use your imagination.
simey
10-Dec-2009
6:23:52 PM
How about this...

M9 really fu#cking bores the crap out of me and should be flogged

wallwombat
10-Dec-2009
6:30:07 PM
Well, that is another choice, at least.

You may have noticed, I'm kind of into flogging.
simey
10-Dec-2009
6:44:12 PM
Well don't hesitate to practise your craft on M9 then.

Li
10-Dec-2009
7:00:34 PM
What's up Simey? Haven't you been getting any lately? Maybe the cafe is getting to you
;-)
simey
10-Dec-2009
7:08:03 PM
On 10/12/2009 Li wrote:
>What's up Simey? Haven't you been getting any lately?

Well maybe that is the problem. I'm going to conduct an experiment. Next time the opportunity presents itself I will ask the lucky lady whether she can straddle me at the computer and then I will log onto Chockstone to see if I have the same reaction to M9's posts. Are there any takers willing to help me conduct this experiment?
bl@ke
10-Dec-2009
7:13:32 PM
I dunno if M9 is a violent bloke but if i were he i would be sharpenin up some big pitons.....
simey
10-Dec-2009
7:23:46 PM
M9 would struggle to assault someone with a pillow. And even then he would still feel obliged to give them a smile and a wink afterwards.

masterofrup
10-Dec-2009
8:31:02 PM
It is always very tempting to respond to pointless, hedonistic, vitriol in kind but there is rarely anything to be gained, so instead i will pose a question. How did The Wiggles get Eddy Van Halen to star in their movie.
simey
10-Dec-2009
8:36:20 PM
On 10/12/2009 masterofrup wrote:
>It is always very tempting to respond to pointless, hedonistic, vitriol...

Plus it is a lot more entertaining to read than obscure waffle.
J.C.
10-Dec-2009
8:43:56 PM
from my short meetings with you simey i dont think you're a complete twat. you just come off as a really bored ex climber with various personality complexes. i do appreciate the entertainment though.

wink, heh heh heh

simey
10-Dec-2009
9:01:37 PM
On 10/12/2009 Josh Caple wrote:
>i do appreciate the entertainment though.

Well that's what we click onto Chockstone for. There is not much point in logging on to read dull, uninspired blather. I'm sure we have all contributed a few posts of dull dribble but nothing compared to M9 who feels a constant need to post, irrespective of whether he has got something interesting to say.

What gets me is that some of the most entertaining voices on this site are the ones that get banned due to some minor indiscretion. What about banning people for boring, stupid posts?

rodw
10-Dec-2009
9:47:06 PM
On 10/12/2009 simey wrote:
>What gets me is that some of the most entertaining voices on this site
>are the ones that get banned due to some minor indiscretion. What about
>banning people for boring, stupid posts?

Thats what the ignore button is for.
brendan
10-Dec-2009
9:53:51 PM
M9 has given me much advice regarding buffalo and aid climbing, great guy and source of info
bl@ke
10-Dec-2009
10:03:02 PM
On 10/12/2009 brendan wrote:
>M9 has given me much advice regarding buffalo and aid climbing, great guy
>and source of info

Same here.

evanbb
11-Dec-2009
5:58:18 AM
Surely there's a call here for a 'Do you think Simey is a grumpy bugger because:
a) He's not getting 'the good stuff'
b) The guide book turned him into a shell of a man
c) ....

Page 1 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 55
There are 55 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints