Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
We want your help!
griptclimbing
12-Jan-2024
1:20:13 PM
Hey Climbers,

We're new here. Just a new small business out of Melbourne. We'd be appreciative if you could give us 2 minutes of your time on the topic below.

Personally, we are sick of sub-par climbing brushes that are uncomfortable, look like garbage, and all come out of the same factory in China. We want to design and create a new brush from scratch, and we want the help of the climbing community to do it.

What do you think would make a good feature in a brush (whatever it may be), that you've thought in the past would be a nice to have?

Thanks in advance!

Liam

Duang Daunk
12-Jan-2024
7:06:29 PM
On 12-Jan-2024 griptclimbing wrote:
>Hey Climbers,
>
>We're new here. Just a new small business out of Melbourne. We'd be
>appreciative if you could give us 2 minutes of your time on the topic below.
>
>Personally, we are sick of sub-par climbing brushes that are uncomfortable,
>look like garbage, and all come out of the same factory in China. We want
>to design and create a new brush from scratch, and we want the help of
>the climbing community to do it.
>
>What do you think would make a good feature in a brush (whatever it may
>be), that you've thought in the past would be a nice to have?
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Liam

Yeah finally.
Can you sell us a brush with the following attributes;
1. A retaining clip on one end.
2. An inbuilt bluetooth speaker to enhance my Spotify music.
3. A GPS locator to track my sends, including both times or attempts to do so,
and most importantly of all, 4. A loud piercing alarm that can’t be turned off if the brush is used in a sacred location or other place deemed out of bounds for environmental reasons, and if such said feature is tried to be overridden a taser-like shock is administered to the user?

Thanks for your consideration, and good luck with your project.

gordoste
15-Jan-2024
10:07:04 AM
Ignore that guy. I'm wondering if a climbing brush might want to include a way to "puff" the chalk off the hold? If this was done well it might actually be a useful innovation and could also be useful when drilling bolts.
dalai
15-Jan-2024
6:31:17 PM
On 15-Jan-2024 gordoste wrote:
>Ignore that guy. I'm wondering if a climbing brush might want to include
>a way to "puff" the chalk off the hold? If this was done well it might
>actually be a useful innovation and could also be useful when drilling
>bolts.

Long piece of clear plastic tube is fine for bolting. Having something connected to a brush is pointless for bolting unless that brush is a hole brush.
dalai
15-Jan-2024
6:34:08 PM
I still find Tek hard tooth brushes are perfect (harder to find, so I usually clear the store of stock when I find them). I haven't found one "climbing" brush provide any additional benefit...

There are 5 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints