HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
11 DAYS OF LUXURY IN BOULDERING PARADISE!!!

alrob
19-Feb-2006
8:49:05 PM
Ok, so here i am trying to drum up some support for a whirlwind tour of castle hill. i am currently going to be over there from May 2nd to May 13th, with one other person. considering it will only be for a short period of time, we are very keen to stay in Castle Hill Village.

Rooms are around the $100 mark per night, for up to 4 people. Now, if my math is correct, and i'm pretty sure it is, for $25 a night, you too can avoid the pitfalls of of the tent life in the bitter cold, boiling noodles on a trangia, while trying to find those elusive thermals half way through the nite as your verge on hypothermia. But you make it through the night, only to find Keas have chewed through your tent, thus forcing a hurricane of frozen wind straight on you. Oh, and they've also ravaged you Tevas to a point where they should be thrown into the fire in order to extract some form of warmth.

Now imagine, just for a moment, coming home from bouldering everyday to lay back on a couch, flick the TV on, and ask me to grab you a beer from the fridge too, while i'm up. A nice steak and salad for dinner, or perhaps pasta with some garlick bread cooked to crispy perfection in the oven. Oh, i see your tired now, well, you better have a quick HOT shower to loosen up, retire to a nice, warm, soft bed, and maybe cast your gaze over a few more pages of 'The DaVinci Code' before flicking the lamp off and drifting into dreams of things so beautiful there are no words to describe them.

All this, and more, can be yours for as little as $25(ish) a day!

socialclimber
19-Feb-2006
11:18:47 PM
Hi Al,

Drop a line to this guy. http://www.mojozone.co.nz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1042&start=15 Hes going to be at The Hill around the same time as you.

Gary.

Super Saiyan
20-Feb-2006
8:53:27 AM
Hmmm your twisting my arm here al! I got some serious unfinished business there...

alrob
20-Feb-2006
7:33:15 PM
On 20/02/2006 obsessedclimber wrote:
>Hmmm your twisting my arm here al! I got some serious unfinished business
>there...

so whats holding you back?

work? quit (i did!)
school? giant cardboard cut out
woman? i know she'll understand
life? give up on it
money? sell come organs

Vertigo
19-Jul-2006
6:08:01 PM
Im to far behind!! i was over there the same time as you and at castle hill!

Anyhow seeming as i missed out,how was it?
cheers Heath

alrob
21-Jul-2006
9:42:06 AM
dude, it was ACE! i'm back there again in november/december for another round!

There are 6 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints