Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Topic Date User
Dirtbag rope bags 14-Dec-2007 At 10:58:02 PM peetiez
yeah i just recently bought one not knowing wat the bag actually offered and bought it cause it was the cheapest one there.
it got it 25% off so it was still round 52 bucks, although it costs a bit i was really happy with it.
the mat can be detached from the actual bag itself and it can be attached into 2 different clips.
it can be either attached to the lip of the bag or deep into the bag so it's great.
um
it also had a little bit of felt on a corner which allows you to clean your shoes or wateva else you wan to clean =P
it's got a draw string to close the mouth of the bag and 2 compression straps. the compression straps aren't as good as the metolius compression straps but they do the job fine.
i can fit my 60m rope, harness, chalkbag and 2 pairs of shoes all into the bag so it's pretty roomy.
it's got 2 sets of daisy chains on the outside on either side and like it's got a cheapo plastic daisy chain on the inside where the outside daisy chains are sewed onto.
it's got a fairly nice shoulder straps.
overall
i love it i'm sure u will too =D

There are 6 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints