Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
masters of rock, john gill pat ament

Tel
4-Jun-2004
12:57:46 PM
looking for a copy of masters of rock that someone may have sitting on a shelf gathering dust,
if you have and are willing to part with it let me know
thanks
tel

alrob
4-Jun-2004
6:30:22 PM
i have/had one. from what i recall, i lent it to one of the staff members at hardrock - about a year ago. it was a permanant member around that desk for a while too...or so i was told. great read, and if i eventually get it back, and you've still not managed to get a copy, i'm sure i can live without it for a while longer.

mousey
4-Jun-2004
8:43:45 PM
on the topic of books, has anyone seen the book Rock Prints? any good? i want to order a copy from Amazon but its a fair price once shipping etc. is factored in so i want to know if im paying for something good
dalai
6-Jun-2004
7:25:16 PM
On the topic of books. If anyone is in contact/knows his whereabouts of David Singleton, could you ask him to return my copy of Henry Barbers biography.

Rupert
6-Jun-2004
9:50:06 PM
MM if you mean the little one by Greg Epperson - it is very good. About 80+ black and white photos - I think I did a review of it on this site somewhere. Anyway I thought it was well worth the cost of getting it shipped.

mousey
6-Jun-2004
10:52:36 PM
yeh thats the one i meant- thanks mate ill order it, but if im not satisfied with the product quality you better watch out!!! :)

Rupert
7-Jun-2004
9:25:23 AM
Ok so if I order some books on self-defence now and get them express shipped.. I might stand a chance...

HM33
7-Jun-2004
3:58:59 PM
On 7/06/2004 Rupert wrote:
>Ok so if I order some books on self-defence now and get them express shipped..
>I might stand a chance...

i woulldn't get to worried there

Rupert
7-Jun-2004
4:46:35 PM
Thats fine for you to say - if you read it carefully you'll see it says 'MIGHTY Mouse' not cute little harmless wouldn't-hurt-a-fly brown mouse. :)

There are 9 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints