Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Bag lost at pharos carpark.

absala
31-May-2006
10:00:02 AM
If anyone found or knows of a bag being found at the pharos car park on Saturday 27th of May could they please contact me on:

(h): 9363 5989 or
(m): 0429 954 421

...the gear was in a small (black/purple) mountain design backpack.

I fear that someone may have kept my bag of goodies for the bag contained:

rope - 60m 9.2mm, shoes, harness, chalk bag and clothing.

Thanks and fingers crossed.
Fish Boy
31-May-2006
10:07:21 AM
Good luck Ivan in its return.

Eduardo Slabofvic
31-May-2006
10:17:06 AM
Try ringing the Arapiles Mountain Shop on 53871529

Absala
31-May-2006
10:57:03 AM
Dropped into mountain shop..and no bag was handed in.

There was a red barina (small jellybean looking car) parked in the Pharos car park when i left, and when I returned to get my bag the car was no longer there. The driver of the red barina may have information that may be helpful in finding my bag. If you are the driver of the barina or know of the driver who was at arapiles on the weekend could you please get in contact with me.

Also there were two middle age men topping out on Spiral Staircase that may also have seen or have information that may be helpful in the returning of my bag. These men may also be the owners of the red barina.

Thanks for the support fish boy.

fingers still crossed,

danny.

There are 4 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints