Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Found gear at summerday after Australia Day w/e
sadie
1-Feb-2012
12:07:14 PM
Found a good portion of a rack after aus day w/e in Summerday valley.

benjenga
1-Feb-2012
4:09:21 PM
As in one pile or booty gear from all over the place?
sadie
1-Feb-2012
5:19:25 PM
Yeah, was a selection from one rack.
patto
1-Feb-2012
6:08:56 PM
Does it have any engravings on the carabiners or the cams? Engraving near the nose of the crab?
patto
1-Feb-2012
6:09:35 PM
Does it have any engravings on the carabiners or the cams? Engraving near the nose of the crab?

(Not my gear though, just knew some people who were there.)
sadie
1-Feb-2012
11:35:20 PM
No engravings anywhere. The person who has left this gear will know where and what they left.

BoulderBaby
1-Feb-2012
11:47:46 PM
Does engraving gear weaken gear (sorry to get off topic - but I always thought it was a no no)
patto
2-Feb-2012
12:39:34 AM
On 1/02/2012 BoulderBaby wrote:
>Does engraving gear weaken gear (sorry to get off topic - but I always
>thought it was a no no)

For all intents and purposes it doesn't.
stuw
5-Feb-2012
10:27:07 PM
I think I lost much of a rack in Summer-Day Valley on Friday 27th. I set up top-ropes on the main wall (the clean vertical part with the landscaped bottom), and then the easy route on the left of Wall of Fools. The gear would be some old Cassin flexible Cams and a number 2 Friend I think, as well as some old Petzl draws. All antique classics:) If this sounds about right, then thanks heaps for the post. My three year old enjoys playing with the gear between shots!

sadie
6-Feb-2012
10:44:13 AM
G'day stuw,

Is it stuw, from team gaylord?
I may have seen you in Moyston for a party late last year and at Summerday a couple of times since!!

The gear i found doesn't have any cassin Cam's or petzl draws and wasn't found where your talking about unfortunately :( . Though i was with my crew at Handles area on the Monday and there was no gear where i was.
Sorry man.

There are 10 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints