Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Topic Date User
Crack climbing gloves - the ethics 26-Jun-2003 At 5:36:52 PM Donut King

No I didnt *accuse* Kieran of saying "This group having an 'elitist attitude'".

Those were my words, not Kierans or anyone elses. my post is not misleading as to who-said-what.

Perhaps my wording should have been more specific to say that I find it amusing that anyone in this group would have an elitesist attitude simply by suggesting to another that if they dont find the conversation to their liking then they have the choice of not participating. i would say they have a democratic attitude......

>We seem to have translated "attitude" to "group" don't we?

No, you mean that *I* have translated, so use the word "You", you are not referening to yourself are you? If you mean to direct a question to me then please do so, the roayl "we" is rather condescending in this construction (imho of course!), but then thats the way it was most likely intended

I think tmarsh summed it all up quite nicely.

Mikelaw said ..."they put the boot into me just because I'm old too." but i doubt very much that it would be age alone which would cause this. Hell I dont even know how old youse guys are and it dosent mean shit to me either, you either act friendly and enjoy the banter or you act like a tool and bitch.....oh shit thats me!!!

enjoy the rest of the show

There are 70 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints