Chockstone Forum - Accidents & Injuries

Report Accidents and Injuries

Topic Date User
Dave MacLeod lowering accident 9-Oct-2012 At 10:32:02 AM Climboholic
>Dear Rinpoche Andrew/Climbaholic. Perhaps you will enlighten me by explaining
>why you felt you needed to repeat what had already been said, and why you
>needed to tell me your intentions. I'll delete my irrelevant posts as I
>see fit. As for not posting my name, its common practice here my Boddihsatva
>friend. In fact, you removed yours recently, and then reposted it. On-off-on....
>Be consistent Sacred One. Don't let your paranoia get the better of you.
>I liked your recent post about safety. Although I had difficulty seeing
>how it differed substantially to the post you referred to as drivel. And
>surely you of all people can spot the shortcoming there. Why not stick
>to writing about climbing? End the "Jane Austin".
>
>Oh, and EDIT

Cliff, my favourite thing about you is how you fly off the handle and get all emotional about relatively benign comments. People have been accused of much worse than drivel on Chocky. Didn't your Mum teach you how to deal with bullies? Overreacting just encourages them. This is an internet forum, you might consider developing the extent of your epidermis.

The difference between your post and mine was that you were trying to justify taking 3 kids up Tiptoe ridge using one 50m rope. Whereas, my comment was sensible.

As for editing posts. You end off coming across like this:

Cliff responds to offer to go climbing by calling me a dick

But I jest, I enjoy our banter.

EDIT: I have not removed my name since I created my account in 2005 (note the proper use of the EDIT function. Ie, not changing the content of the original post)

There are 84 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints