Chockstone Forum - Accidents & Injuries

Report Accidents and Injuries

Topic Date User
The 14-Jan-2009 At 8:45:01 PM Onsight
>I hope that this and any other 'personal' initiatives have been cleared
>with relevant authorities.
>My concern is that such activities may taint any evidence that may be
>needed.
Thank you for your concern Macciza but I can assure you everything has been done legally and for the better of the climbing community.

>I had hoped to eventually read an official report that actually documented
>relevant values and details.
>Are Police able to post something here re the process that should be followed.
I don't know if the police are likely to post here or not. You can always contact them and ask them about any report and if/when it's likely to be available.

>Despite what one personal feelings may be of involvement of authorities
>in this matter, they are and/or
>should be involved and we as a community will be under scrutiny as well.
>Lets all act appropriately.
I guess you are right: the police are involved to some degree since there has been a fatality here. I don't think that should not replace "personal responsibility" and "self regulation" though. Personally I think the most appropriate thing at the moment is to get the information out there and ensure there isn't another accident like this.

There are 195 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints