Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Climbing Videos

Post links and comments about your favourite climbing flicks

Author
Short film, Ice, Mountains and Paragliding
brendan
24-Oct-2013
10:45:18 PM
I have been out of action recovering from a few operations so I have finally have had the time to edit together some of the go-pro footage that i have collected from the last 12 month.

Contains a bit of paragliding, ice climbing and mountaineering

Miguel75
24-Oct-2013
10:55:41 PM
Awesome clips Brendan. Hope your knee is healing up ready for more shenanigans...
brendan
24-Oct-2013
11:01:15 PM
Cheers Miguel75, knee has healed up OK. Had a broken bone pulled out of my foot 3 weeks ago that was effecting my rock climbing, when that heals up ill be back into it! have a Kayak to play in for now though
Mike Bee
25-Oct-2013
9:02:37 AM
Cool footage.
Looks like a great 12 months!

Hope you heal up well and get back out there soon!
Will_P
25-Oct-2013
11:36:53 AM
Awesome, thanks. And you've disproved my theory that only posers (or poseurs, thank you very much) use Go-Pro's.

BTW - were you at Kelman Hut in like early December '97?
brendan
25-Oct-2013
12:15:03 PM
Hi Will_P, I have been to Kelman hut a few times but not in 1997. I would have been there in March 2007 for a few days and had a cup of tea there in Nov 2008 after climbing that peak behind the hut before heading back to Tas Saddle. May have seen me then??

IdratherbeclimbingM9
1-Nov-2013
11:56:07 AM
I finally got around to catching up with this vid (have been away), and I am glad I did, as it contains good stuff.

I particularly liked the 'topout on a mountain' footage, and some of the over-annotation was good value/humour too!

With the Ozy solo, did you clean the busted wire next to your Leeper placement?

I look forward to seeing more of your adventures.

PS; It would seem that the audience on Chockstone isn't as tough on reviews as you might have first thought...
;-)
brendan
1-Nov-2013
3:21:32 PM
Cheers M9,

On Ozzy in May I cleaned every piece of rubbish off it i could, this included 7 biners, 2 broken wires, 1 piton with a broken eye and many metres of tatt plus bottles, tins etc. I was going slow so had the time to. Was happy to see when we went back up Ozzy in August that it was still relatively clean lets hope it stays clean

There are 8 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints