Topic Date User
1 x belay for Indoor / outdoor - (non vcc thread) 19-Feb-2010 At 1:42:54 PM k
>And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need
>this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and
>the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray,
>the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these
>matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the
>paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote
>control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too.
>I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and
>the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this.
>And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game,
>this magazine and the chair.

And a leader to take me up climbs. A cool one, with a tattoo. And a rack, I need that too. And a ride to araps. A leader, a tattoo, a rack, a ride but not a club. That's all I need.

There are 159 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints