Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Trip Reports

Tells Us About Your Latest Trip!

Topic Date User
TR - Mt Buffalo Southside Gorge FA 3-May-2018 At 6:55:37 AM Wendy
Sorry Geoff, I'm not angry about it at all, I was joking about it! I'm sorry it didn't read that way. I don't think I have any right to claim a route I just had a top rope on. There was a whole bunch of lighthearted jokes between several people about having to get onto all the obscure lines we'd been eyeing off in a hurry these days that might have added con text. If I was angry about it, I would have come to talk to you! I think Keiran might have told me you were reestablishing an old route there that Argus refused to publish due to the name 30 years ago, it's actually the route to the left of the one I hurt my shoulder on, so I didn't even get as far as top roping it, and it wasn't even the one you got clunked by a rock on. So even my misread joke turns out to be totally wrong! Have fun on it, and try not to get hurt!

PS, you are writing on the internet! Have you started an account at thecrag as well? I am looking forward to when you and noddy start putting your routes up there! In desperation, i offered to put Noddy's up, so he is going to cc me in when he emails he routes to argus.

There are 73 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints