HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Crag & Route Beta

Crag & Route Beta

Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
International (General) (General) (General)  

Topic Date User
Help needed - climbing and places to stay in Moab 5-Sep-2014 At 8:58:54 PM ChuckNorris
>On 5/09/2014 JMK wrote:
>>Moab has 3 reasons to visit - the climbing, the mountain biking (slick
>>rock) and the beer.
>
>hang on, this is utah ... where you have to go to special hidden govt
>licensed shops to get anything other than super light beer. There are
>great craft beers in the states, but I don't remember any from utah!

yes i did think that comment was a little off the mark. However it did not support my thesis so I chose to ignore it.

In any case the first time I went there was with a californian dude that knew what it was like. It was the start of the road trip and I was freaking as to how much beer he was buying on our first supermarket trip.

Anyway to the point of the original post - you can pretty much doss/ bivvy /bandit camp any where out there seriously it is BIG space out there. We got a ticket from a mormon cop one time near moab for sleeping in a car park. Got nearly shot for dossing in a shooting range full of rednecks but other than that it was fine. But we did manage a free jacuzzi with a bunch of ladies in central moab....everybody loves moab.

There are 12 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints