Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
All NSW (General) (General) (General)  

Topic Date User
Pt Perp camping in a car 21-Feb-2014 At 4:17:38 PM pecheur

>Second, it's our land, Australian citizens' land, the government has just
>usurped some of it and limited our access to our land. Australians were
>there before the Navy was there.
>
Sorry what? Last I checked my white Australian history, the east coast of Australia was claimed in the name of the King of Britain. Therefore, I can guarantee that the Crown owned the land before any white Australians walked on the land. Since then, unless it's been sold / transferred, it's under continuous ownership by either the British or Australian governments. If you choose to dispute this then the basis of any property you own is invalid.

Ergo, unless you can show me where Point Perp has been sold / transferred to the citizens / another legal entity, the land is still the government's (as is all land within the Commonwealth of Australia).

The Aboriginal angle would also probably exclude you from access unless you were part of their tribe, except during certain specific circumcisions.

There are 12 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints