Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
VIC Grampians Northern Mt Stapylton Amphitheatre Taipan Wall [ Taipan Images ] 

Author
New Route on Taipan-Southern Delight- 34
Dave J
12-Sep-2012
3:32:47 PM
This looks pretty good.

A new extension taking Invisible Fist to the top of the wall.

http://lasportiva.com/news_approfondimento.html?&L=1&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=889&cHash=fadc0a30b2623a52788644af75ad119b&fb_source=message

Anyone know anything more about this?

nmonteith
12-Sep-2012
3:56:02 PM
The extension through the bulge (bolted by Ben Cossey/Al Pryce) and up the black streak on the headwall to the top (bolted by Garry Phillips) was sent by Kilian Fischhuber on 3/8/12
One Day Hero
12-Sep-2012
4:10:49 PM
Holy shit, Taipan is acquiring quite the collection of mega classic hard routes. It's pretty cool that a bunch of these world class boulderers can climb so friggin' hard on routes too................unlike a lot of mediocre boulderers (thinking davidn here) who can't climb routes to save themselves.

ajfclark
12-Sep-2012
4:26:47 PM
Can anyone else read this page? http://kilian-fischhuber.at/cms/index.php/20120829122/News/The-Network-in-Australia.html

I get a Forbidden (flooding) message...

[edit: google translate gets there (for now) http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fkilian-fischhuber.at%2Fcms%2Findex.php%2F20120829122%2FNews%2FThe-Network-in-Australia.html ]

davidn
12-Sep-2012
4:27:50 PM
Little busy sorry damo

blah blah you suck blah blah rah i really care

hope that helps
One Day Hero
12-Sep-2012
4:40:24 PM
On 12/09/2012 davidn wrote:
>Little busy sorry damo
>
>blah blah you suck blah blah rah i really care
>
>hope that helps

So busy that you responded in under 20 minutes, just to tell me how much you don't care?

It must suck a bit to be a bouldering aficionado, and to have all your world famous international bouldering heroes come out.....but they rave more about the roped climbing in australia than about the blocs!
Estey
12-Sep-2012
4:48:52 PM
On 12/09/2012 One Day Hero wrote:
>unlike a lot of mediocre
>boulderers (thinking davidn here)

That is the nicest thing you have ever said about Dave N.
naticafe
12-Sep-2012
6:01:29 PM
That is really a shit name though, given the original

Superstu
12-Sep-2012
6:04:26 PM
Sounds like something sweet and wobbly served up on a dessert plate after dinner at the nati pub!
kieranl
13-Sep-2012
9:15:09 AM
On 12/09/2012 naticafe wrote:
>That is really a shit name though, given the original
Should be called The Visible Fist
widewetandslippery
13-Sep-2012
9:39:33 AM
I vote the route is now called Visable Fist. The fa didn't bolt it so it makes perfect sense kieren names it with a good name.

Eduardo Slabofvic
13-Sep-2012
9:58:44 AM
As the route involves link up of existing lines, I recommend a name that demonstrates these link ups, so how about "Invisible Fist into Delightful South West Passage".

climbau
13-Sep-2012
11:25:26 AM
Delightful Fist Into South West Passage?

pmonks
13-Sep-2012
11:35:59 AM
Delightful Fist Passage of the South West?

pmonks
13-Sep-2012
11:37:43 AM
Sounds better in French: "Le Passage Poing Délicieuse!"
hugh
13-Sep-2012
12:05:19 PM
A European Fisting....

Big G
13-Sep-2012
8:40:07 PM
The indivisible fist?
Dave J
15-Sep-2012
12:00:45 PM
Invincible Fish?

I'm kind of curious if the line goes directly up past the original chain or veered out right towards world party? I always thought there was a line through to the top between WP and IF...wondering if this is it.

Phil S
15-Sep-2012
12:28:22 PM
Invisible Passage... Party

There are 19 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints