Chockstone Forum - Crag & Route Beta

Crag & Route Beta

Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
All NSW (General) (General) (General)  

Topic Date User
new nowra guide badly produced 7-Jun-2011 At 11:58:16 AM hangdog
>Sonic, hangdog, I think you just demonstrated that you really don't get
>it.
You are right I don,t get the connection between a few dodgy climb names and the rant that followed.
Again I think you are reading too much into it.

However its ok ,for example, for gay guys to make jokes about gays. But nobody else. So its not about the joke its all about who delivers it. So the gay guy makes a gay joke but the straight cant repeat it. Same with religious, race based or whatever. You know i find that the people like you (as you have made assumptions about me) are some of the most narrow minded people i have ever met with a kind of elitist attitude. Oh you cant stereotype and target group of people but you are happy to lump all white middle class males together as one.
It must be fun to be at party with you and the other guy dhunchak. It must be a hoot as you swap politically correct jokes and banter with each other. Did you hear the one about? Oh sorry cant tell that i,m not gay black or jewish. Any gays in the room? Oh great can you tell the one about the Gay Parrot......
You know i hope you find your crag and name all the routes as some kind of elitist word play. Maybe they will be funny.
Oh by the way have you been watching" Angry Boys "on the TV. Oh thats right i bet you dont have one. You Tube it. You will love it.

There are 137 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints