Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Crag & Route Beta

Crag & Route Beta

Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
All NSW (General) (General) (General)  

Topic Date User
new nowra guide badly produced 6-Jun-2011 At 6:26:59 AM RNM
I totally agree with the sentiment of the majority of posters. Why try and hide who we are and where we have come from? Do we really want to try and change Australia? Do we really want to encourage our kids to buy into all this new age pinko bull sh-t?

What is wrong with little b-tches growing up knowing their place in society? If you are born inferior, then the sooner you learn your place the better. Who really wants n-ggers to have equality?! As for anyone who choses to be homosexual - well, lets not even go there.

So what if anyone out side of a small group of has been males finds the route names mildly disturbing? Who gives a sh-t about all those foreigners, especially all those women that don't know their place in our society. Outsiders can think whatever they like about us. They are obviously not Aussie males like us, so who gives a shit about the w-ankers. Slap a god damn yellow star on the f-ckers .

I say keep the route names as they are. Our kids need to learn how to grow up and be proud Aussies. And while we are at it, why are we letting the politically correct leftos have their way with the rest of Australian history. I agree with Neil...

>I found it disappointing that names that have been in circulation for
>20 years have suddenly been changed. A route such as Sperm Bitches is an
>iconic route from its day - photos and news articles splashed over climbing
>mags. To change it totally means that a new climber won't connect the route
>with its past history.

But why only 20 years?! There is so much that Australia has to be proud of. Why not go back to 1960 when we could be proud that b-tches who were n-ggars couldn't vote. Our boys are entitled to feel proud about this, and our little shelia's and n-ggers should be taught this so they can connect their place in today’s society with their past history.

I stand proudly with my arm raised in salute, and say Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi.

There are 137 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints