Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
FS: Brand new Camalots (previous style) **SOLD**

peterc
28-Jan-2010
1:50:22 PM
Hi,

I have too many cams. So I've decided to sell a set of Black Diamond Camalots that I bought a little while ago to supplement my existing rack. These are brand new (i.e. apart from the 0.3 and 0.4 which have been used once, the rest have never even touched rock), so they are in impeccable condition. They are in the previous style (would you call that C2?), so they would especially suit anyone who wanted to have additional cams that matched their existing set. They are great cams (my rack is full of these cams).

The range is as follows:

#0.3
#0.4
#0.5
#0.75
#3.5
#4.5

So if you want them, make me an offer and send me a PM (private message).

All sensible offers considered.

peterc
29-Jan-2010
12:14:26 PM
UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who sent PMs, but the sizes 0.3 to 3 have just been sold.

But that means the #3.5, #4, #4.5 and #5 are still available.

You know you want them...

peterc
2-Feb-2010
7:26:24 PM
...and here is a picture of the cams that are still available. (Please note, only the four largest cams in the photo are still for sale).

Not only have these cams never been placed, they've never even been carried on a harness.

Make me an offer...

There are 3 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints