Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Petzl: D11 "Rappel Rack". For use with 1 or 2 ropes. Diameters from 9mm to 13mm. Two red fixed bars make for easy threading. SUPER Special!  $119.00
21% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
FS: La Sportiva posts.

Gnaguts
7-Oct-2014
4:39:12 PM
Hi,

I have a pair of mint condition La Sportiva Posts for sale. they have never been used. I've had them sitting on my screen for a while now and don't have any interest in using them anymore.

I'm wanting $185.00 which is a great deal. They usually retail for heaps more unless you buy them online.
This does not include shipping costs. Accepting local pickup.

Photos are not available. Send me a PM with your email address and I will ignore it.

NOTE:
If you have any troubles with the sizing. Then please let me know within a couple days of arrival and I won't give you a refund once I have received them back as I don't want them. I will not give a refund if the posts have been tested/used out on the crag/gym. Return shipping costs will not be covered by the refund. And notifying me any later than a few day's this will also void the refund.

No edwierdo, they won't fit you.
Aristotle
7-Oct-2014
5:01:57 PM
:) So what's the deal with the sarcasm? What are you implying?

Gnaguts
7-Oct-2014
5:44:38 PM
Just fun because I'm bored, and I thought I was seeing double when your posts camd up.
Thank dog i wSn't, as you gAve me quite a turn turn.
Ps gotta love allgo spell check.
Good yuck wife the sales.

Sabu
7-Oct-2014
6:39:02 PM
On 7/10/2014 Aristotle wrote:
>:) So what's the deal with the sarcasm? What are you implying?

>Just fun because I'm bored, and I thought I was seeing double when your posts camd up.

Welcome to chockstone Aristotle...!
Aristotle
7-Oct-2014
10:12:43 PM
Hey Sabu! Appreciate the welcome.

So your the clown/wise guy on the forum guts :) I'm sure it wont be the last of your gibberish, nag a nag... :)

You say I'm a rip off. Well please share with me what a fare price would be?

Gnaguts
8-Oct-2014
9:23:55 AM
On 7/10/2014 Aristotle wrote:
>Hey Sabu! Appreciate the welcome.
>
>So your the clown/wise guy on the forum guts :) I'm sure it wont be the
>last of your gibberish, nag a nag... :)
>
>You say I'm a rip off. Well please share with me what a fare price would
>be?
>
You are a funny dude Aristotle. Re-read my PM as I said my thread ripped you off.
But then again, if your shoes fit your description, then who am I to argue with that :)

I seem to have more La Sportiva Posts on my screen now, so they are breeding like ferals.
As a consequence I am dropping the price, so make an offer peoples and you won't be disappointed.
lacto
8-Oct-2014
9:55:38 AM

>You say I'm a rip off. Well please share with me what a fare price would
>be?
>
come to Victoria then you won't need a FARE price just a MYKI card
Aristotle
8-Oct-2014
5:18:10 PM
:) I've walked into a room of comedians.
Well it has been an interesting show till now :)

Thanks dudes for your humus.

There are 8 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints